Develop your career with Crown, get paid to learn new skills and gain nationally accredited qualifications through Crown College.
Investing in people is one of our key strategies to help attract, train and develop the very best employees in the industry. A cornerstone of this strategy is moving the focus from ‘training' to ‘learning' and from a ‘job' to a ‘career'.
Since opening our doors in 1994 we have delivered over 8 million hours of learning and development to over 32,000 people. In the last decade more than 4,000 employees have obtained formal qualifications under the Australian Qualifications Training Framework (AQTF). Crown College covers one and a half floors of Crown Metropol, boasting general-purpose computer-equipped training rooms, a 70-seat auditorium, as well as our 70-seat training restaurant and bar Culinarium.
As a Registered Training Organisation (RTO), Crown provides employees the opportunity to develop their career and receive nationally recognised qualifications that are aligned to the AQTF.
Crown College Schools
- School of Business
- Corporate management and leadership programs for professional development.
- School of Hotels
- Skill development and technical training for both front-of-house and back-of-house hotel employees.
- School of Gaming
- Skill development and technical training in table games and gaming machines through our fully equipped training Casino.
- School of Food and Beverage
- Skill development and technical training at Culinarium for both front-of-house and back-of-house food and beverage employees.